Using a Free Bet becomes more and more popular in the world of betting. But what exactly is a Free Bet and how to make the most of it? This article will help you find the answers to these questions. Think of a Free Bet as an opportunity to place a bet with someone else’s money (in this case: 10CRIC), not yours. This way the risk for you is smaller because if you don’t win you don’t lose your own money but the bookmaker’s. And if you win, you get paid the winnings immediately as straight cash, but there is one rule: you can’t withdraw the free bet amount (your stake).
Example: let’s say you have a ₹500 Free Bet and you bet it on odds of 2.00. If your bet wins, you will have ₹1,000 (₹500 x 2) in total. ₹500 of them, though, are actually the amount of the Free Bet – your stake. As already mentioned, you can’t get that amount but here’s the good news: you will get paid the other ₹500 – your winnings – straight away! This is money you can immediately withdraw. That’s what often makes betting with Free Bets more attractive to some players compared to using bonuses, where the bonus money should be bet a few more times before withdrawing it. With Free Bets you get your winnings immediately!
Using a Free Bet on Mobile
If you want to place a bet with a Free Bet from your mobile device, there are a few steps you should follow. First, you need to check if you have an active Free Bet – to do so, login to your 10CRIC account by entering your username and password. Then you have to go to the ‘My Account’ section – just click on the white user icon displayed top right of your mobile screen:
1. Once you’re in your user menu, you’ll see a Free Bet section right below the icons for your Balance, Inbox and Open bets
2. When you click on the Free Bet section the Bonus history section will appear on your screen and you can find your active Free Bets under the Current Bonuses section
3. Then if you want to use the Free Bet, you need to mark a selection from our sportsbook that satisfies the use conditions of the Free Bet (usually minimum odds of 1.50) and add it to your bet slip. Example: if you have a cricket Free Bet, you can only bet on a cricket event with that Free Bet
4. To place a bet with your Free Bet, simply choose it from the dropdown menu inside your bet slip and click the Place bets button
Using a Free Bet on Web
If you want to place a Free Bet from your computer, then here’s what you need to do. Again, you have to login to your 10CRIC account with your username and password.
1. If you have an active Free Bet you’ll see it on the top right side of the main navigation of the website where the Free Bets section is yellow
2. When you click on that yellow Free Bets section, the Bonus Information section of your account menu will be displayed and you can find your Free Bet(s) under Current Bonuses
3. If you want to use your Free Bet, you need to mark a selection from our sportsbook that satisfies the use conditions of the Free Bet (usually minimum odds of 1.50) and add it to your bet slip
4. To place a bet with your Free Bet, simply choose it from the dropdown menu inside your bet slip and click the Place bet button
Important: You need to know that most Free Bets are valid for a certain period of time. For example, you might have 7 days to use your Free Bet. If you don’t do that, the Free Bet will become inactive and you won’t be allowed to use it anymore.
How to get a Free Bet
There are a few 10CRIC promotions which offer you a Free Bet. One of them is the NBA Slam Dunk Free Bets offer that gives you a ₹1,000 Free Bet EVERY week! So if you are a basketball fan, this promo is just for you! Or if tennis is your sport, then there’s the Ace Tennis Free Bets special giving you up to ₹2,000 Free Bet! Don’t wait any longer – try placing a bet with a Free Bet and this might well become your new favourite betting strategy!
Win big with 10CRIC!